Wednesday 20th April,
On Saturday I attended me aunty Louise’s wedding. It was a day that I had been waiting to arrive for around 2 years so of course this whole year so far has gone painfully slowly but the weirdest thing happened when I awoke on the day.. I didn’t want to go.
I felt that my outfit wasn’t suitable, my shoes were too summery, my make was going to look awful and my hair was not going to cooperate. I dragged myself out of bed at 6am to start getting ready which was hard enough after a full week at sixth form and although I felt and certainly looked a little dead, I powered on through and managed to get ready for 9.30am. I went for a simple look, mainly because of the lack of time I had but it didn’t turn out too bad. I curled my hair using hair straighteners to give a simpler look and used the products featured in the picture to create my natural wedding makeup look.
The products I used/ wore were:
- Remington Keratin Therapy hair straightener
- Nars sheer glow foundation in mont blonc
- Rimmel wake me up concealer in light beige
- Rimmel stay matte pressed powder
- Urban decay naked basics palette
- Estee Lauder double wear foundation
- Sleek eyebrow kit in dark brown
- Benefit they’re real mascara
- Rimmel blush
- Maybelline contur and highlight kit
- Soap and glory supercar eye liner
- Charlotte Tillbury lip liner in nude
- Maybelline colour sensational matte lipstick in nude embrace
- Ariana Grande for Lipsy floral bandeau prom dress
- Miss Selfridge ivory Jersey blazer
- Marks and Spencer two block heel sandals in white
The wedding exceeded my expectations and I truly had a wonderful day, I’m definitely paying for the 2am late night I had now but it was worth it. I will include some pictures of the locations where we were because they were beautiful. The ceremony was at Lumley Castle and the reception was at the Little Haven Hotel, South Shields.
Next time you really don’t want to do something just think about how wonderful it could be because if I hadn’t have got my ass out of bed and went, I would’ve missed out big time. Till next time,